Terms & Conditions
BY PURCHASING A CHARLICOUTURE GOWN YOU UNDERSTAND:
Make To Order Gown:
- The gown will be made based on closest size ranges, not exact measurements.
- Measurements must be provided 6 months before the wedding date.
- The gown must be tried on within 7 days of receiving it, and any queries should be directed to Charli Couture.
- Alterations may be necessary at the customer's expense, unless it is a genuine manufacturing fault.
- Dispatch Time:
- Standard made-to-order brides receive their gown 6-8 weeks before the wedding date.
- Priority made-to-order brides receive their gown 2-4 weeks before the wedding date.
- Products are dispatched from the production base in Australia no later than 10 days from the order date or production completion date.
- Manufacturing and Delivery Time:
- Standard made-to-order orders require a minimum of 20 weeks for manufacturing and delivery.
- This timeframe does not include shipping.
- Shipping Timeframes within Australia:
- Gowns within Australia are sent via Australia Express Post, DHL, or TNT.
- Estimated delivery time is between 1-4 business days for most areas and 3-10 business days for Western Australia.
- International Shipping Timeframes:
- International orders are sent via UPS Express or DHL.
- Estimated delivery time is between 3-10 business days, depending on the location.
- Shipping Costs:
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout based on the delivery destination.
- Accessory Dispatch Timeframes:
- Accessories are typically dispatched approximately 4-6 working days after the order is placed unless they are ordered at the same time as a made-to-order gown.
- Cancellation Fee:
- Made-to-order gowns can be cancelled if production has not begun.
- If cancelled within 30 days of purchasing, a cancellation fee of $300 AUD applies.
- If cancelled between 31 days and the lock-in date, a cancellation fee of $500 AUD applies.
- Once measurements are locked-in, the order cannot be cancelled.
- Priority made-to-order gowns cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Order Acceptance Policy:
- Order confirmation does not guarantee acceptance; Charli Couture reserves the right to accept or decline orders.
- Purchased items are for personal use only and cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- Refunds will be issued using the original payment method upon cancellation, and reasonable attempts will be made to contact the customer.
- Charli Couture is not liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of negligence or other reasons arising from the use of the website or products sold on it.
- Payment Methods:
- Charli Couture accepts VISA, Mastercard, and PayPal.
- American Express cards can be used through PayPal.
- Terms and conditions for payment methods are agreed upon during the purchase.
- Returns & Exchanges:
- Refunds are not offered unless the received product has a manufacturing fault.
- Exchanges or credit notes for veils and accessories may be requested within 7 days of receiving the item.
- If the return is due to a change of mind or non-manufacturing-related reasons, the customer is responsible for return postage costs and purchasing a new item.
Faulty by Manufacturing
In the event of a manufacturing fault, Charli Couture will reimburse the return postage upon receipt and assessment of the item. However, if the return is due to a change of mind or other non-manufacturing-related reasons, the customer will be responsible for any additional postage costs to return the item and for the purchase of a new one.
Sizing & Measurements
Made-to-order and Priority Made-to-order wedding dresses are handmade to your size range and shoulder to floor height in our Australian studio.
To determine your size range, we take your bust, under bust, waist and hip measurements and compare these against our Size Range Chart below, to make your gown.
You will need to provide your measurements 6 months before your wedding date, if your wedding is less than 6 months away, some styles can be made as a priority Made-to-order for an additional fee of $300AUD.
Our made-to-order timeframes applied to a 6-month period.
WHAT IS A SIZE RANGE?
A size range is a 5cm range that your measurements fall within and are taken at four to seven different areas of the body to determine the best fit for your shape.
For example: a bride may measure an XL bust, L under bust, XL waist and M hip, and we make your gown to the correct size range in each area.
The reason this process works is because our fabrics are very forgiving due to the stretch or bias elements in the design.
To learn more about our Sizing and Measurements click here.