To get a wedding dress custom-made from Charli Couture in Melbourne, you need to follow a specific process and meet certain requirements. Here is an overview of the steps involved:
- Schedule an Appointment: Contact Charli Couture in Melbourne at least 6 months before your wedding date to make an appointment. If you require express service, it is available no less than 3 months before the wedding date, but an additional cost of $300 will apply.
- Initial Appointment: This is an important meeting where you will have a one-hour luxury consultation. It is recommended to come prepared by doing your homework, trying on different dresses, and bringing photos and any related materials. It's also advisable to bring a trusted person like your mom or a friend who can provide advice. During this appointment, you will try on designs, and the dressmaker will explain details that will suit your personal shape and skin tone. This will help you have a clearer idea of the dress you want for your wedding.
- First Appointment: During this appointment, you will finalize the design of your dress with the consultant. You will be required to make a payment of 50% of the full amount before your dress can be started. The dressmaker will also take your measurements at Charli Couture's studio and finalize all the design details, such as fabric, lace, neckline, sleeves, back detail, train, and colour. Additionally, you need to discuss the finishing time with the team based on your suitable pick-up date.
- Non-Melbourne Customers: If you're not located in Melbourne, instructions for taking measurements will be provided, or you can email email@example.com for support.
- Confirmation Email: Within 3-5 days after the first appointment, Charli Couture will send you an email confirming all the required information for your wedding dress and the process timeframes. It is crucial to carefully read their information and terms and conditions. If you have any concerns or need to make changes, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of receiving the email. Failure to do so will be considered confirmation of the information provided, and Charli Couture will not take responsibility for any errors.
- Second Appointment (Mock-up Trial): At this stage, you will try on a mock-up dress to ensure that the measurements and style are correct. The dressmaker will carefully check all areas to ensure a perfect fit. If you have any concerns, discomfort, or require any changes, communicate them to the dressmaker during this appointment. This step is vital to ensure that the final dress meets your expectations. Charli Couture will not take responsibility for any changes requested after the real dress has started production.
- Third Appointment (Real Dress Fitting): This appointment is the exciting moment when you get to try on the real dress. It is recommended to go with your mom or friend if they are available. Wear the right underwear and bring the shoes you plan to wear with the dress. The dressmaker will assist you honestly, and if any alterations are needed, she will explain how to achieve the perfect fit.
- Final Appointment: This fitting is crucial to ensure that the length and overall dress reflect your body perfectly. Wear the correct underwear and shoes as instructed. Depending on the situation, an additional appointment may be necessary to confirm any necessary information.
Non-Melbourne Customers required Information:
Before your dress is started, you will need to provide the following information:
- Correct Courier Address
- Wedding Date
- Contact Number.
- Photos and details of the design
- Measurements and your body photos
- Weight (which will be scaled during the measurement process)
Additionally, make sure to communicate all the details of the design, such as fabric, lace, neckline, sleeves, back detail, train, and colour, via email to email@example.com
Other Important Points:
- Weight Maintenance: It is important to maintain your weight within a range of 3kgs from the date your measurements are taken. If there are significant weight changes (more or less than 3kgs), inform Charli Couture immediately, as we will not take responsibility for the fit of your dress if you fail to do so.
- Losing Weight: If you plan to lose weight, inform Charli Couture from the beginning, so they can adjust the timeframe accordingly.
- No Refunds or Returns: As the wedding gown is custom-made, there are no refunds or returns allowed under any circumstances.
It is important to carefully read and understand Charli Couture's terms and conditions before making an appointment. If you have further questions or need clarification, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.